Pencil Sharpener Man Pencil Sharpener Man

not to funny...

alright animation, but not very funny.

Handmation 9 Handmation 9

this isn't stop motion!

this is not stop motion!

GODZILLA! GODZILLA!

awesome

I love the simplistic animation

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

fun, but not perfect

This is one of those games that is boring at the start, but after you play it for a while you are addicted, I found a problem where if you buy something but forget to place it, it will take your money but you don't get the object I'm not sure if anyone else has ran into this problem. The game doesn't really require any skill, but it is fun. I haven't played it alot, but I imagine I will get bored quickly if I play it too much

overall -A

Gravity Duck Gravity Duck

awesome

I love the graphics and the soundtrack, it has a nice retro feel. The controls are great and it's easy to pick up and play.

overall -A+

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

awesome game

I love this game, it is probably the greatest flash zombie game ever made, but it is not perfect. One annoying thing is that the first time you play you will die, it takes some practice to know what to level up first. I like strategy, but most of it is just trial and error. I find that it gets to be a little redundant. You helped in the sequel by adding a little more strategy, but it still gets kind of boring. It would be cool if the zombies could attack from more than one angle and there was more of a variety in weapons and enemies. Most of the enemies look different but act similar and there could have been more weapon classes. There is only one melee weapon which is kind of disappointing.

The game is incredibly frustrating. It's not that hard, but nothing is more annoying then when a row of zombies stacks up against the wall and your gun isn't shooting fast enough.

I found an annoying glitch where the chainsaw sound wouldn't stop playing.

I love the subtle humor like the jokes on the sticky notes. (hey that rymes!)

Overall it's a good game, it just gets boring fast